YOUR BODY + YOU, A LOVE STORY
Hi, I'm Erin.
I help women heal their abusive relationship with food and their body into a love story.
Have you ever thought "if I could just lose 5 or 10 (or more) pounds, I'd finally like the way I look"?
I’ve been in your shoes- disgusted with myself when I looked in the mirror, turning to food every time I was anxious about something, telling myself I'd have just one more bite, and suddenly the whole bag of chips would be gone, and going through every outfit in my closet before having photos taken, looking for something to hide my belly.
Hating my body impacted the way I showed up in the world. My business, my relationships, and my relationship to money all reflected the way I saw myself: not good enough.
When I began to see my own radiance, and finally like myself- inside and out, everything shifted. I stopped binging and overeating. I lost weight effortlessly. I started getting more clients.
I want to help you see your true beauty. If you struggle with your body, your weight, your health, food, binge eating and will power, then you’re in the right place.
It’s my goal to help you align with your inner wisdom, and shine.
When you’re in alignment with your truth, you won't need food and a layer of weight to hide behind. Your relationships will transform, you'll feel better in your body, and you'll inspire others. You make a difference in the world.
The Real Me
I live in beautiful Santa Barbara where I work (ok…more like play) as a life coach, yoga instructor and massage therapist. I LOVE what I do. This path was no accident: my body and I have been on a journey, and after having autoimmune disorders, chronic stomach aches starting at age 6, hypothyroidism, bulimia and anorexia, food addictions, emotional eating issues, and more, I’ve learned that my body is the vessel for my intuition to speak to me. When I don’t listen, the message gets louder and manifests in the form of binge eating, or illness (something that will get my attention!). Now, after working with hundreds and hundreds of clients over the years, I use this gift of my intuition to help others unveil the messages their body is sending them so they can heal. I want you to feel the perfection of your own beautiful body, and experience true joy in every area of your life.
12 Fun Facts About Me
- Before discovering my dream career I was an accountant- crazy, huh
- I was stung by a scorpion when I was volunteering in the jungle of Costa Rica.
- My happy place is running barefoot on the beach.
- I graduated from University of California Santa Barbara with a degree in English and Art History
- I lived in India for about a year, and during that time I studied yoga, heard the Dalai Lama speak and drove on a motorcycle over one of the tallest driveable mountain passes in the world.
- For many years I struggled with an eating disorder, and it ultimately lead me onto my path today. We each have a story of challenge that can be turned into our greatest gift.
- My guilty pleasures are dark chocolate and nachos.
- By the age of 26 I filled up my passport COMPLETELY. In a 6 month span, I traveled to 13 countries!
- One of the best decisions I ever made was to become a massage therapist. Massage taught me that I ABSOLUTELY love helping people feel better, and that the body is ALWAYS speaking to us. We have all of the answers we need, if we can just listen to that inner voice. My business evolved as I learned this and I now love helping people in body, mind AND spirit.
- Some of my other travels include working on an island in Mexico as a massage therapist and yoga instructor, working as nanny in France (I ended both early because I was homesick), studying abroad in Italy, playing in Thailand, surfing in Bali and Sri Lanka and backpacking through Europe.
- My family and friends mean the world to me. I visit my family in Ohio as often as I can!
- I went to life coaching school in San Francisco, where I lived for a year and a half. Frickin’ love that city!
My professional bio
Erin has worked with clients across the country, including work with Facebook, Craigslist, Northface, Kaiser Permante, the YMCA, Yoga Across America, Experience Columbus, Sonos, and Wellness FX. She helps people achieve health in body, mind and spirit through her intuitive yoga classes, massage therapy sessions and coaching. She now helps men and women attract clients and create a career they love through group classes and one on one coaching.